COVID-19: Our response to keep you and our associates safe.
To our Print2Go Community,
As news of the COVID-19 virus changes daily, Print2Go continues to respond with a priority on public safety, and the well-being of our staff and their families and do business as best we can.
The Ontario provincial government instituted a shutdown of all non-essential services. Based on the specific criteria in the ‘Supply Chain’ area, Print2Go services are considered essential by the provincial governments.
Print2Go remains committed to serving our customers through online print2go.com or email orders.
To ensure we help minimize the spread of COVID-19, we’ve taken the following necessary precautions:
- Our stores are open - hours of operations are reduced, please call your local Print2Go Store.
- We will no longer be accommodating walk-ins, We will only be engaging in contactless transfer at the door
- If you’re at our store for business services, pick-up or delivery, we ask that you maintain a 6-ft. distance from others.
- We will be offering FREE delivery services on select projects, Please call your local store for details.
- Print2Go will still be here for you if an urgent need arises. Call Print2Go HO:647-556-5837 & we will connect you to the Print2Go Manager nearest you.
Finally, thank you for your continued support and loyalty during this difficult time as we work through it together.
Snehal Shah, B.FA, (Applied Arts), R.G.D.